Self Assessment Checklist
- Do you spend more than 4 hours a month managing your business finances?
- Do you frequently put off managing your business finances?
- Do you sometimes skip your weekly/monthly finance review because you're too busy with other business jobs or tasks?
- Are you timely and prompt with sending out invoices to your clients?
- Are all of your financial records digitized and backed up?
- Do you have trouble keeping your financial records organized?
- Are all of your accounts reconciled and balanced correctly?
- Could you face a financial audit confidently knowing all your records are in order?
- Do you have to spend extra time before tax season tracking down information and getting organized?
- Do you frequently list expenses as "miscellaneous" because you can't remember what they are?
- Do you set financial goals for your business to make sure you are growing?
- Do you take the time to review your financial reports to identify ways to reduce costs and run more efficiently?
- If you used the time you spend managing your finances on work for clients, would you make more money?
If you answered "YES" to many/most of these questions, then you and your company could really benefit from working with an experienced and professional accountant like Strategic Business Solutions. Learn how you can save time, money, and headache by outsourcing your business accounting needs by contacting us today for a free assessment.